English Language Course (Elementary A)
This course teaches Elementary English. You will learn how to communicate in basic English. This course will help learners to be grounded well in the basics of the four English skills (Reading,Writing,Listening and Speaking).
The elementary English course for non-native speakers of English teaches elementary level standard English with a focus on communication skills, basic grammar, and listening & reading skills necessary for success in introductory English as a Foreign language.
In this course, students will study universal topics selected from wide variety of materials. They will also have in-depth treatment of grammar, and provided with essential vocabulary and expressions that will help them deal with different social situations.
By the end of this Elementary course you will be able to hold a basic conversation in English.
Students should take this course to gain a grounding in English pronunciation, grammar, and essential vocabulary in order to understand the basic concepts of the English language and become successful in other English courses offered.
Why choose a Elementary English Course?
* An easy to follow, structured course
* Learn essential speaking & listening and reading & writing skills
* Get a good understanding of basic grammar and vocabulary
* Start using practical English examples from day one.
* Progress with regular tests, targets and personal learning plans
Do i need take an Entry test before I book ?
Yes , you'll be tested on arrival to make sure you're in a class that's just right for your level.
5 weeks (30 hours) – three classes weekly – the duration of each class two hours .
At the end of the course, receive an Certificate documenting your language level.
- Click here to download the student's book
- Click here to download the workbook
- for the student's book
- for workbook
- Click here to test your English level